Survival Album Is OUT! | By Haji Springer | #Bohemia | Marty James | Erin O' Niell @hajispringer



Survivor Album Is OUT! | By Haji Springer | Bohemia | Marty James |  Erin O' Niell | Pree Mayall


So far I have been enjoying this album for an hour, since its release.

Already I can say the Song #4 Survivor is my favorite. 
The music is killing me. Maybe because he sings from his heart, 
the truth, it comes through, loud and clear. 
I got the clean version, really is way better than I thought. 
[Guess I took a gamble on this album].
Its in rap and hip hop, but I am going to add rnb and pop. 
This will satisfy my friends and clients.
Haji Springer, you have out done it. 
You have moved up on my playlist.



                      




Ok here is where you can get it at right now.


On Amazon for Album: Survivor [Clean] You can also get individual songs from album.
On iTunes for Album: Survivor [Clean version]
On Google Play for Album: Survivor or Single Songs available here
On DHH Online Store: ORDER EXPLICIT NOW! for Survivor Album + Bonus Track








                  




Special Message from Bohemia





Photobucket