Lazarus ft. D12 [Swifty McVay, Kuniva] | Lay The Law Down


Lazarus ft. D12 (Swifty McVay, Kuniva) - Lay The Law Down 
| Official Video 2014 | DesiHipHop.com





Lazarus ft D12 - Lay The Law Down *Official Music Video*

Available on iTunes, Amazon MP3, Spotify

Video Directed by : Anthony Garth
Music by : IV Duncan

Distributed by DesiHipHop.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found the video a bit weak....I just could not get the vibes.
Finally I listened to it on Soundcloud, and it sounded so much better.

It has took me a couple of months to listen to it, over and over, trying to figure something
about the music, or was it the vocals? 
But I finally figured it out.
If you listen closely, some of his vocals sound like the great Eminem.
Call me crazy, just listen to the Soundcloud version below.

Enjoy, but I have not figured where to add it on my playlist yet. 
Happy Listening.