Dheere | Zack Knight | Ft. Kumar Sanu


SONG - DHEERE
SINGER - ZACK KNIGHT, KUMAR SANU
MUSIC DIRECTOR - ZACK KNIGHT
LYRICS - ZACK KNIGHT, RANI MALIK
PROJECT COORDINATOR - S. MUKHTIAR
MUSIC LABEL - T-SERIES

Buy it from: iTunes | Dheere


You will never be the same. I was listening to Zack last year, when he left twitter, and I think Facebook too.
I lost contact with him. Until for a long time now, I followed Zack not really knowing if it was him.
I didn't have time to listen to him, until the other night, I said I better check this song Dheere. 
This is him!! I am so glad to have found him again. He has the sweetest RnB vocals. His side kick Kumar Sanu, is so good too. Their vocals compliment each other so well. I will never lose contact with this awesome director, lyricist, and artist Zack. 
His music is on repeat!!