Bilal Shahid | Don't You Ever Change | @ZAIDEUK


Bilal Shahid
ZAIDE - DON'T YOU EVER CHANGE (OFFICIAL VIDEO)


Released on Jan 23, 2015
DON'T YOU EVER CHANGE- PRODUCED BY MUMZY STRANGER

Download from iTunes: Bilal Shahid | Don't You Ever Change


For booking and events please contact:
ZAIDE Management
Email: zaidebookings@Gmail.com


Follow ZAIDE: Bilal Shahid | twitter| ZAIDEUK | Bilal

Follow on Facebook: ZaideUK on Facebook

Follow Bilal on Instagram: zaideuk aka Bilal




Don't You Ever Change | Zaide | aka Bilal Shahid


Please SHARE this PAGE by using Icons to the left or bottom.
Let Zaide know we are Sharing and loving this new song.


I have Playlisted him everywhere, even on my YouTube, Click LINK below: 

Lynn's Top Playlist


I have been listening to Bilal [Zaide] for a long time. 
I have waited while he went through changes, and I am here to support this wonderful
RnB artist. Please show your support by purchasing his music on LINKS above.

There is something wonderful about Zaide [ Bilal] and the way he reaches deep in my soul.
I believe in his music,  and his vocals are a gift from above. 
Best of Luck Zaide [Bilal] 

Everyone FOLLOW Me too!! I am Latinaturk on Twitter