Breath Away | Jayden | Coming Soon | @JaydenArtistUK


Here is a New Teaser from Jayden
I found him, or should say his vocals. I am dying to hear this song, as I just barely heard
his other song,  Find Myself
I am going to do a legal purchase on his new song and this one too.
I know someone who needs this song in Malaysia. 
I don't know how I missed his song, but he now has a full time fan.
So listen to his old [not really old] and his New Teaser.
Actually go purchase them both. 


Its HERE!! Breath Away on Amazon :>>   

 Google Play Coming later.



Breath Away - Jayden feat. Flyboy (Official Teaser)


Jayden Presents the Official Teaser for his upcoming Brand New Single "Breath Away"
 Ft. Rapper Flyboy.

Song : Breath Away
Singer: Jayden
Rapper : Flyboy
Lyrics & Composition : Jayden
Video Director : Director Ace Aka Hasinth Pathirana 
 Off road Pictures:  Hasinth Pathirana


Single Coming January 2015

Like Jayden on Facebook : Jaydenartistuk on Facebook
Follow Jayden on Twitter: JaydenArtistUK @jaydenartistuk
Subscribe to Jayden's youtube channel: You Tube Channel | Jaydenartistuk



© OffRoad Pictures 2015