Jaan-e-Jaan | Raja Axe D | #MustListen #Vocals | @desihiphop


I was listening to my Soundcloud and whoa and below!! I saw the Desi Hip Hop.com logo.
So I added it to my next song to listen too. 
Jaan-e-Jaan | Raja Axe D
WoW!! The vocals are killer and I loved the piano music. What a combination!! I was in awe.
Vocals are not so screaming or straining, it was so perfect to the piano. I am a fan already of who ever this young rapper is.
 I have no clue who he is, but I am sure it is in the Desi Hip Hop blog  DHH | Click Here.
Ok, I am going to share his song now below. Do leave the rapper a comment and also to DHH. 
Thank you DHH for the share, and you can scroll all the way below to click into DHH website and blog. 
Good Luck to all involved. It was the most beautiful piano music and vocals. Stay on top of it. 

Jaan-e-Jaan | Raja Axe D
Go On Click to hear!!





Follow Me-latinaturk Here