Dale!! Mr. Pitbull Bringing It Back | #RnB Vibes with Quiero Saber ft. Prince Royce N Ludacris




This is how it is suppose to be done!! I been waiting for this song for so long. The only way your gonna make this RnB Latina gal happy is get Mr. Pitbull to do it right. OMG I can't believe finally after 3 years of explaining what I needed to hear. You can't get the RnB out of me, though I listen globally to every type of music. I knew it could be done...leave it to Pitbull - Prince Royce and would you believe the legend Ludacris? I am in "Classic RnB Latin Vibes" dreamland. Thank you! Now lets get this out to the masses.  Listen up musicians, Urban Asians, Tamil, Latinos, everyone around the globe...listen to this song. Thanks










Music and video belong to Mr. Pitbull and Record labels, below mention. I appreciate you sharing yet another superhit. Thank you. 
Song: Quiero Saber
Artist: Pitbull
Album: Quiero Saber
Licensed to YouTube by
The Orchard Music (on behalf of Mr. 305 Records)

No comments:

Post a Comment