Dance | New Song | by F1rstman ft H-Dhami | Mumzy Stranger | Raxstar | Juggy D | @MumzyStranger @Raxstaruk @JuggyD


F1rstman ft H-Dhami, Mumzy Stranger, Raxstar, Juggy D - Dance 
(Prod by Harun B)

The multiculture of 5 well known artists from UK-London. 
F1rstman, Juggy D, Raxstar, Mumzy Stranger and H-Dhami.

 ‘Dance’ is a game-changing collaboration for Asian music fans globally.



Management: babek@roqmusicgroup.com
Bookings: stefan.bruinsma@atbookings.com




Juggy D's latest single "Get Down" with Ikka Singh and Rishi Rich has had great response and is still in rotation around the world. One of my favorite artist - he is the party when it comes to shows.  Listen to "Get Down" | Here

Love the RnB / Pop vocals of Mumzy Stranger and I can't believe his song earlier this year was not in rotation near me. Listen to Mumzy's Lights Low | Here 
Raxstar is rapper and a great artist and you can always find him being featured but produces some great remixes. I found him a long time ago on Soundcloud when I stumble on Teardrops - Here
If you guys think Soundcloud is dead, NOT. I have found many many artists starting out and now have been signed by big labels. 

I am sure the other artists have music out there, I just have not found it.....as I am in USA. Most times I cannot even buy their music, being in USA. One time a long time ago I had problems with purchase on Amazon, but soon as I let artist now, he got on it and before you know it, I was listening to it. 

So if you want to support these artists here is some Links for their music. Remember support ONLY legal. Nothing more fulfilling than supporting an artist you love. ❤🙏





Watch "Dance" below: 



❤Good Luck "Dance" Team. Its an awesome song.

No comments:

Post a Comment