Jegz - Attention (Official Music Video) | #NewVideoAlert | @JegzMusic


Jegz - Attention (Official Music Video)




Stream/Download: Jegz Attention

Written, produced and performed by Jegz

Follow JEGZ:
Instagram:Jegz Music
Facebook:JegzMusic
Twitter:JegzMusic
Snapchat: Jegz

Directed By: Velan Joe on IG

Assistant Director: Nizar Shad

Director of Photography: sajselva


My Notes: 
New Song Attention is Produced and written by multi-talented @jegzmusic💥🎙💦💙
 I wish he would Tour so you can hear his vocals. ❤❤❤❤
Share if you love these vocals! 🎙🙏🏼 
Song is on my site "Artists of Music link here. Artists or Fan and Music Blogs - Links
+ I love this artist like I love my morning #coffee and #ricekrispies

Wish I could give you the "Attention" you need. 


Copyrights owned by Jegz and Jegz Music plus Team. 





No comments:

Post a Comment