Bobby Friction Introduces #RnB Artist Jegz Music | @bobbyfriction @jegzmusic


FINALLY!!
I said it...finally someone took notice of my fav RnB artist JegzMusic!

Thank you DJ Bobby Friction. I been following this DJ off and on for many years. I have always enjoyed his many interviews, like Juggy D., Roach Killa, Bohemia, and many more. If you ever have read any of my earlier blogs, you can read them. The last couple of years I mostly added photos or videos, with quick updates because not only did my list get long, but I noticed fans of artists were only looking at photos. Why was I even writing? Besides alot of fans were from India, and they didn't understand my western English. Then they still to this day steal my sentences and well its ok. I have stayed with my fav's like Guru Randhawa, Juggy D, Roach Killa, and actually more. But my main focus has been on Jegz Music, out of London and I am not letting him out of my site. I love RnB, and Jegz brings this new smooth urbany rnb, soulful alluring sound from his music. His vocals are very rare and unique, as with Guru Randhawa is with his punjabi vocals. I have bought every song Jegz has put out and it makes a perfect playlist for those that have been heartbroken, or just feeling his pain, is unbearable to the soul. You must listen to him, but right now here is a small interview he did on BBC. Just his vocals when he speaks is so sweet, but his music kills me each time. 
DJ will play his latest "Stress Me" and the vibe is a little pop. Its a summer jam that goes right into his playlist perfect. 


BEST interview and Thanks to Bobby Friction.




For Jegz fans you can start at #126 for interview, but do listen to DJ Bobby Friction's whole playlist. WoW!!
(I believe the longer Interview is no longer available-but lets ask DJ Bobby Friction.)



Jegz took his copy of the IG clip off, so here is mine below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment