HSSN's | Unlove Playlist | Soundcloud Streaming #RnB | @HSSNMusic







If I had to choose only one artist to listen to, for the rest of my life, it would be be HSSN. How much I love this artist, his music just blows me away. I am very slow in catching up to all his music, as he had just disappeared, twice!! Each time he comes back, he blows my mind. When I hear any of his songs, I must listen to it over and over just so I can feel his vibes. His vibes are real, I believe its his way of crying, and I am here crying with him. I have so many artists that send me music to listen too, or in reality, they want me to share it. When I listen to others music, I am not getting the same vibes. HSSN's library of his music is out of control. The day he gets signed to a multi million deal, they will be stacking the bills in millions!! OMG where are the big labels at? I been listening to some of his songs, some I missed somewhere, maybe cause I don't do notifications on no one. If they got good music, they need to follow me, so I can see their music. The ones that follow have better luck in getting my attention. I will continue to post more HSSN music, in all my posts, as its blowing up my blogs. OMG his vocals just plainly kill me. 
And he has new music coming out weekly? Oh My Gosh!!


xxxoooxxx💓💟💦

No comments:

Post a Comment