HSSN | USMAN - About You (Official Audio) | Classic vibes | @HSSNMusic @Usman905

 






That HSSN just keeps surprising us with these classic sounds that are a big thing right now. Everyone is into the older music, and HSSN been carrying that sound for a while. At first I always think of Prince, when he sings in his falsetto vocals, or many other RnB classic artists from the pass. Then he has a rapper Usman that has some lyrics that are wild, avacodos, speaking in tongues? IDK what kind of life he leads, let me show him how to make a sandwich with that avacado. LOL I don't even know if maybe he is related to HSSN, but HSSN must have picked up on him a while back, cause I heard him once, and I said "what da". LOL. He is so much better and crazy too now. Keep an eye out for him. HSSN will always be my #No1 RnB artist - music producer and his time is around the corner, as he keeps writing hit after hit. 
Wishing both Good Luck on their song... "About You". 

OH OH in this song when HSSN says "when you make men go crazy" ....the way he says it a little fast, I thought he was saying #Mango". OH My HSSN - crazy you- but still luv U. 💞

No comments:

Post a Comment