Behind The Scenes of "En Usure - Hemzmusic & Nishan K | @Velanjoe @Hemzmusic


Hemz Music

Velan Joe



Here's a recent behind the scenes video for Hemz's latest track that Velan Joe has shot. He is currently editing it, so it should be out later in November! Let him know in the comments below his video, if you like this type of video and if you want to see more! I know I would like to see more of Hemz and Jegz. :-)





Velan may be a professional, but he sure is funny. He always makes me laugh. I believe he also works with Jegz Music and Jegz also is a funny guy, even for an artist producer. They all seem to work or help each other which is a really great combination. On Hemz, I have heard him sing before, but have never bought any of his music. Hemz also has great vocals, and have asked him before where I could buy his song, but I think it was just a cover. I am really excited to finally be able to share on my blogs, the great Hemz. I would keep my eye on him and Jegz and all their production. 
Alright Hemz all my people know I am waiting on you to deliver. I have bought every song Jegz has put out, and I continue to listen to him on my playlist and Soundcloud. OK Joe we are waiting on you too. Oh oh one question Velan Joe, will this song be in Tamil? 
I was a big fan of Tamil video's before I started loving Punjabi. I will look up those old video's one day soon to share with you, Joe. 




COMING SOON | En Usure

No comments:

Post a Comment