Golimaar | Guru Randhawa | Another Superhit | @GuruOfficial


Song: GOLIMAAR
Singer/Composer: Guru Randhawa
Lyrics: Guru Randhawa
Music: Vee
Music Label: T-Series Guru Randhawa, they say he is shy, you could never tell by his last song. It was fun and danceable, and before then they were just enjoyable and with those vocals, he never lets us down. Now we see a side of him that even I have never felt. When I first heard it, my heart sank, I almost cried....but I could not understand where, is this coming from - I thought? Is this song coming from his real heart? Only from his heart he could let go of what he feels or wants. Every time I hear the song I take back something different. His vocals are so so real in this song Golimaar. Heard a few words spoken from IG fans of Guru, please if your supporting Guru - SUPPORT him in all his songs, and if I was a true fan, I would not even say bad things. This could be a true heart felt song, that needed to be sung. ❤⭐😎🎈🎢🎢🎧🏹 Follow Guru Randhawa on Twitter - here

Ambassador Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment