Its #NEWMUSICFRIDAY | HSSN - Fuego (Official Audio) | #HipHop #Rap #RnB | @HSSNmusic

 


Here is a jam for your summer, maybe in your yard with your mask on. For sure this is the real HSSN with his new release titled  "Fuego". Who knew he be trying to get us an anthem for us this summer? Yet he wins hands down for sure. Actually I can't help but smile and be laughing at his lyrics. I think his RnB has a longer playlist than rap. I love it, its awesome, and I just try and picture him out on the town being so amusing and entertaining. OK OK, first you got to go listen to his new song or like me, since I am a devoted fan of HSSN, I just do a legal purchase to show my support right before I even listen to it. Follow - Stream and Download HSSN - click here









Do enjoy and share to his Twitter below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment