HSSN X USMAN | Official Summer Audio | Baecay | We Got 2 Weeks of Fall Left!! | We Coming DJs | @HssnMusic @USMAN905

 


HSSN X USMAN - Baecay (Official Audio)


Your Summer Superhit - a celebration soon to rid of that covid 9, and don't come back virus!!

We have had hit after hit from our HSSN and USMAN all Spring and Summer and we have yet to take a copy of his latest Baecay to the nightclub DJ.

If we can get back at this Covid 9, start now by being extra careful how we live. Keep the cleaning going, washing hands, wear a mask after, because you just don't know anymore what will hit us next. I miss going to the club, just to listen to music, tipping my DJ, and handing him a copy of whatever I bring him. He will surely go mad after I hand him several dozen copies of HSSN's music, I can't wait to see his expression!!

He won't throw me out...that's why I tip him. 😘 So go listen to this song, Baecay of HSSN and his Feature USMAN. I tell you if any artist does not give me a vibe within the first 6 seconds or so at the beginning of a new song....NEXT!! PLEASE!!! LOL. I speak the truth, so Baecay got the excitement at the beginning, gets you tapping and swaying and then his vocals drill you in...like a tease. I don't even know what I am listening too then. Next USMAN does this crazy rap/trap style, that kills it. Then HSSN rolls in with his vocals that can submerge your heart ....its crazy, the rotation they do, the melody, just kill me now HSSN. I must be his only crazy fan....love him so much. 

😍❤💔💞 

XX


Check his song on Spotify too!!🎤⬇⬇😃






HSSN ❤😜 (those eye-lashes!)





No comments:

Post a Comment